Getting dumped sucks no matter what day it is. It's even worse when you get dumped either on or right before a holiday.
The question is, which holiday is the worst to get dumped on? Luckily you don't have to answer that because I found this list and it puts them in order from bad to even worse -
8. St. Patrick’s Day - Does this one even matter?
7. The Fourth of July - Matter only slightly less than St Patrick's Day
6. Thanksgiving - This one hurts, it's a day that you spend with family and loved ones. Plus it's getting dangerously close to the next Holidays on the list
5. Christmas/Hanukkah - To me, this one should be higher on the list.
4. New Year’s Eve - Most people are excited for the New Year and what's to come. Getting dumped is not a great way to start that.
3. Valentine’s Day - Fake Holiday but since it's centered around "love" I can see why this would really suck.
2. Your anniversary - THIS should be Number One on the list for obvious reasons.
1. Their birthday - Not a Holiday so I'm not sure how this landed the top spot. Don't get me wrong, it would be terrible to get dumped on your birthday.