In case you haven't noticed, SnapChat sent out an update that pretty much EVERYONE hates!
I have to be honest, it's pretty funny to look on my other Social Medias and see all the complaints about SnapChat there. Anyway, there is a way to get rid of that update that nobody wanted.
It seems pretty easy to do but there are a few steps to make it happen.
1. Delete the app
2. Open your phone settings and go to iTunes and App Stores, turn off "automatic downloads" for Apps and Updates.
3. Re-download Snapchat
4. Type your username in the log in screen and click on "forgot password" Don't actually log into your account
5. Choose to reset your password via PHONE.
6. Click the PIC of the ghost so they know you're not a robot.
7. Type in your cell number and hit "Continue"
8. You'll get a text from Snapchat with a confirmation code. Put that code in the app.
9. Choose your new password.
10. Now re-open your app and you should be back to your old SnapChat!