Thanks to this wonderful storm that smacked us right in the face today there are quite a few snow emergencies all over the Capital Region.
Want to know where and when? Okay, I'll tell you.
ARBOR HILL/SHERIDAN HOLLOW
1. PARKING AREA ADJOINING ARBOR HILL SOFTBALL FIELD (NORTH LARK ST.)
2. 230 COLONIE ST. (PLAYGROUND LOT)
3. 178 COLONIE ST. (PLAYGROUND LOT)
4. TEN BROECK MANSION (PARKING LOT & SIDEWALK WEST END)5. QUACKENBUSH GARAGE (PLEASE SEE NOTE REGARDING LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
1. RIDGEFIELD PARK (ENTER ON PARTRIDGE ST.)
2. WOODLAWN PARK LITTLE LEAGUE
3. WATERSON PARK (WESTLAND HILLS) ENTER ON COLVIN AVE.
4. WASHINGTON PARK (ALL ROADWAYS AND PARKING AREAS)
1. KRANK PARK AREA
2. FRANKLIN ST. (BETWEEN SCHUYLER & BASSETT STS. – EAST SIDE)
3. LINCOLN PARK (ALL INTERIOR ROADWAYS & PARKING AREA)
1. 77 PHILIP ST. (PLAYGROUND)
2. 88 PHILIP ST. (PLAYGROUND)
1. NORTH SECOND & NORTH THIRD STS. (ABOVE PEARL ST.)
2. PARKING AREA ACROSS FROM NORTH ALBANY AMERICAN LEGION POST
1. BLEECKER STADIUM (PARKING AREA & ROADWAYS)
2. NORTH SIDE OF LIVINGSTON AVE. (OPPOSITE JUDSON ST.) PARKING LOT
Residents are asked to park in their driveways until Saturday at 4pm.
Residents are asked not to park on any town roads until Midnight tonight. Vehicles that are parked on town roads may be ticketed or towed.
VILLAGE OF WATERFORD -
Snow emergency is in effect in the Village of Waterford from 9:00 AM Friday March 2, 2018 until all streets are plowed and pushed back. Any vehicles not moved or interfering with snow plowing operations on Village streets or the Village parking lot will be towed at owners expense.
Alternate side parking is not in effect in the Village of Waterford
TOWN OF WATERFORD -
Snow Emergency for all Town roads. The Snow Emergency will be in effect until further notice. All town residents are asked to park in their driveways and to follow all posted alternate parking signs. Those who are non-compliant will be Ticketed and Towed at the owners expense.