Preschool Students Given Pine Sol Instead Of Apple Juice

At a preschool in Hawaii a classroom assistant mistook Pine Sol for apple juice and gave it to the students. Yes, you did read that right. This person mistook a dangerous cleaning chemical for apple juice. Thankfully none of the 3 children  that took sips of the "drink" had any signs of trauma or got sick.

Now, let's look at the bigger picture here. Now I could see the confusion if the Pine Sol was in the kitchen but it was on a "cleaning cart" and it was also in it's original bottle. Oh and it still had the label on it. 

So 1 of 2 things went on here. This person was either trying to poison these kids or simply can't read. Either way, she should NOT be allowed to work near children.

FULL STORY HERE 

D Scott

D Scott

Want to know more about D Scott? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KISS 102-3! Read more

title

Content Goes Here