Popular Lake George Destination Catches Fire

Update 11/28 11:56am: An electrical box was the cause of the fire. There was some damage to the back of the building used by the mini golf course, but should be up and running in time for summer. There was nobody in the building at the time of the fire. 

Update 4:33pm: The building is said to have extensive damage on the second floor, while smoke damage was reported in the parlor itself. Nobody was in the building at the time and business had been closed for the season. 

Update 4:01pm: The Glens Falls Post Star is saying the site of the fire is actually a cafe attached to the building that houses the Pink Roof Ice Cream Parlor. 

The Pink Roof Ice Cream Parlor in Lake George Village caught fire on Tuesday afternoon. Fire departments from around the area were called in to battle the blaze. 

From the looks of the pictures provided, the second floor sustained most of the damage. No cause is known yet, or the extent to which the building has been damaged.

The Pink Roof is also the home of Around The World Mini Golf. 

 
 

[Post Star]

photo: Twitter

title

Content Goes Here